Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hello Blogspot!

I have a few friends that are already on here (hi Prin! I'm here!). So of course I wanted to come and share my world... I love to talk at times, so what better way to get my thoughts from my head to your eyes. :) Though there are other times I don't like to speak... and typing always works best... I guess... I think I'm just babbling now.

I'm engaged to be married in November of '08... exciting right? hehehe- it'd be exciting if you were doing all of the planning for me. Damn, wedding planning is like a job of it's own... guess that's why there are wedding planners, eh? ("eh" has most definitely caught on from my Canadian friends- or at least from me making fun of my Canadian friends, lol).

I am excited to get married though, not so much for wedding day but to be married to my fiancee. Not that I'm trying to start my blog off corny and sentimental (I don't always do sentimental too well, not for myself at least), but when you love someone you get excited for the future with them... everything that is to come... and for that, I am.



So yeah, we have a son-errr-dog... his name is Maximus. We think he may be a "Pogo", not that I'm trying to promote those lame-ass "designer dogs" *cough* mutts *cough* ... since there is NO such thing as a hybrid. But coincidentally, Maximus' mom is American Pit Bull Terrier... but he is certainly not 100% APBT. We've been guessing a performance line American Bulldog or a Dogo Argentino for a while... and according to the Dogo Argentino Assoc. they believe "Pogo"... but that's all bullshit anyway, he's just a really cute white dog who we share our life with and couldn't imagine our life without.


This is Maximus' famous shot we did for Christmas two years ago (he was one year old), think George Costanza from Seinfeld. *L*



So not too much to say right now... but they'll be more, I guarantee it. :)

2 comments:

prin said...

Yey! I love that white doggy. :)

November '08, eh? So I still have a year to work my charms on that perfect man. reer..

"Can I come over to touch your Maximus?"

heehee..

Angeleyes said...

LOL! Well thank you, reer, and sure you can ;)