Saturday, March 8, 2008

MIA




I know, I know... I rarely come around. I have to stop making a habit of that. I've just been so busy... so here goes a quick update on my life.

I have been making myself sick with stress for the past few weeks. Work is rampant, I have to work with my boss on Monday and Tuesday which is basically an evaluation. Yes, a 48hr evaluation. I get SO nervous the day before even though my boss is a pretty cool guy. They're sending me away in a week for training for a new drug coming out... which always blows. I don't like leaving my babies. (Keith and my dog... no, no skin babies- not anytime soon, lol)

The wedding planning is coming along. All of the major stuff is pretty much booked except for the invitations and the limos. I know who we're using for those, but I just haven't finalized it yet. It's just the $$$ part that is Oh-So-Stressful.

Then for the living arrangements. Well, we've decided that we're not moving to Long Island yet. Instead we're going to (finally) move into the house we own. Most of you probably know that whole setup, but I think we've "paid our dues" long enough and now it's time for us to live our own life without ties. I was pretty stressed about this too... but now I'm actually getting excited. I was sorta bummed about not being able to call myself a Brooklynite anymore. Granted, I don't want to stay here forever,... not unless the good neighborhood lines expanded significantly and there were more public/private school options I would consider. Plus, I've always wanted a BIG backyard for Maximus... but instead we'll settle for a big house, little yard, in the most pet friendly city in the world!

Aside from that, my sister is pregnant... so I'm psyched about that! 3 1/2 months! Pretty soon we'll know the sex and I can start getting prezzies for the little one! :) WOOT!

I'll try to keep up on here more often, I really miss all of you guys (both on here and the forums)

xoxo

BTW- do you love my Chuck Norris pic? *L*

2 comments:

prin said...

Yey! New post!

No more stress! I know, easy to say... (hugs)

I'm glad you're moving out though. :)

Yey! ;)

More congrats to your sister too. :)

Zedder said...

Holy crap and Angel post!! *Knock me over with a feather*

I hate leaving my fur kids too, its hard. My man is always gone monday-friday in the summer so leaving him for x amount of time isnt really that hard.