Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sorry I've been away...




I know I haven't been blogging for long so it's not like I have any regular readers, you know? But I will apologize for not writing for so long. I've just been so busy.

I'll give you the quick run down. Canada was great! It was so nice to finally meet so many people I've considered friends for so long! The drive was long, but not ridiculous- so we'd certainly do it again! My sister really liked everyone too.

She did leave her coach shoes behind though, lol... and started crying when I informed her of this. But Shelley sent them out right away so it was cool.

Everyone was really sweet, and the dogs were adorable! It was so nice meeting Brina, Jemma, Boo, Skadi, Fingal, Bronwyn, Diego, Spencer, Sydney, Philly, and Boomer (I didn't forget any did I?). Maximus really wishes he could've come... but after all it was big bad Ontario *sticks out tongue*... I hope Michael Bryant rots in hell.

*huggers*

2 comments:

prin said...

No regular readers? Well, now I'm insulted. Pfft!

lol

Angeleyes said...

Well I didn't think anyone checked me daily... but now I'm flattered! *hugs*